This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: incorrect library search order?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexey Neyman <stilor at att dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:35:21 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: incorrect library search order?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 08:49:46PM -0700, Alexey Neyman wrote:
> First, need to match against just the CPU name, not the whole triplet.
> Otherwise, the test picks up "*le-*" pattern from x86_64-apple-darwin
I wonder how many more of these are lurking. I fixed some with
> Second, it should be testing for $target, not $host. Host may be
> little endian by default, and the sysroot directory layout shouldn't
> depend on whether it is built on LE or BE machine.
Thanks. Applied with this changelog.
2017-03-13 Alexey Neyman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* emulparams/elf32ppccommon.sh (LIBPATH_SUFFIX): Set from target
cpu, not host.
Australia Development Lab, IBM