This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot
- From: Jörg Krause <email@example.com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S . Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:37:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170310112341.GA4983@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Fri, 2017-03-10 at 21:53 +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 08:22:49AM +0100, Jörg Krause wrote:
> > From: Andy Ross <email@example.com>
> > This is a resend of a revised patch from the binutils mailing list
> > .
> I wasn't very enthusiastic about this patch first time it was posted,
> but I'm willing to consider it again.
> If there is a relative rpath, should it have the sysroot prepended?
> See https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18992
No, it shouldn't.
> If not, then perhaps the place to make that change is in
I am not sure I understand. What do you have in mind?