This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Jörg Krause <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andy Ross <andy dot ross at windriver dot com>, "Joseph S . Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Brad King <gitlab at gitlab dot kitware dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:53:41 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][RESEND] ld: -rpath must search under sysroot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 08:22:49AM +0100, Jörg Krause wrote:
> From: Andy Ross <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This is a resend of a revised patch from the binutils mailing list .
I wasn't very enthusiastic about this patch first time it was posted,
but I'm willing to consider it again.
If there is a relative rpath, should it have the sysroot prepended?
If not, then perhaps the place to make that change is in
Australia Development Lab, IBM