This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation
- From: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:37:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvny=paQzACxsbkF_T=i4kPuOW4TCUT1PhWn80=vOu4=KtAQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKOQZ8yT+vuoBwXLSZQg0DtqDBp_5USy0pknYdcfaORpYPbV2g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGWvnymsMOMWUv80X=Ftgj4U61rfhVVwWjnW9KRn8SX_ARXxOA@mail.gmail.com>
On 03/10/2017 03:08 AM, David Edelsohn wrote:
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 11:49 AM, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
As discussed at the last Cauldron, the first interest of the community
seems to be the shared infrastructure of Sourceware: hosting, system
administration, backups, and updating the websites.
There was also a suggestion of funding travel for speakers at the GNU
Cauldron, for people who might not be able to afford the travel otherwise.