This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation
- From: "Ian Lance Taylor via binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 17:48:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: GNU Toolchain Fund established at the Free Software Foundation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvny=paQzACxsbkF_T=i4kPuOW4TCUT1PhWn80=vOu4=KtAQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 11:49 AM, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> A fund to benefit the components of the GNU Toolchain (GCC, GDB,
> GLIBC, Binutils, Sourceware) has been established at the Free Software
> Personal and corporate donations are welcome!
That is great news. Thanks.
Is the membership of the committee who will oversee the funds public?