This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives
- From: "Tobin C. Harding" <me at tobin dot cc>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: 'Alan Modra' <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 20:11:44 +1100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 RESEND] Document .Nbyte assembler directives
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <007601d296bd$3b5f1c80$b21d5580$@email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 10:04:20PM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am just curious about what I read in your documentation improvement.
> You state that, for .8byte
> there is a warning if the bignum doesn't fit into an 8 byte integer,
> but there is nothing similar for .2byte and .4byte.
Good catch, thanks. There are warnings for .2byte and .4byte
also. Attempting to patch it now.