This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Ok for binutils 2.28
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 15:12:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ok for binutils 2.28
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F137D21F-C61D-4FE5-B78C-8DFAE444BC0B@adacore.com> <20170301134210.GA290@x4> <20170301135923.GB290@x4>
> It would be good if someone could sync libiberty with gcc's. There are
> several demangling fixes, that are needed for gcc-7.
I have updated the mainline sources. The branch decision is up to Tristan.