This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Ok for binutils 2.28
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 14:42:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ok for binutils 2.28
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F137D21F-C61D-4FE5-B78C-8DFAE444BC0B@adacore.com>
On 2017.03.01 at 13:59 +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> some people (they would recognise themselves :-) have recently
> committed patches for 2.28 while some others (who would also recognise
> themselves :-) have insisted to have the release.
> Are we at a point where both agree ? Any reason not to release 2.28
> *this* week ?
It would be good if someone could sync libiberty with gcc's. There are
several demangling fixes, that are needed for gcc-7.