This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Ok for binutils 2.28
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 13:17:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ok for binutils 2.28
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F137D21F-C61D-4FE5-B78C-8DFAE444BC0B@adacore.com>
> Are we at a point where both agree ? Any reason not to release 2.28 *this* week ?
Personal opinion - go for release!
There will always be more bugs to fix and more patches that could go in, but you
have to draw the line somewhere. Do it now, and let the complainers pester you
for a 2.28.1 point release some time down the road...