This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:41:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2/23/17 11:02 PM, Peter Bergner wrote:
> Here is the 18th version of the patch that fixes the issues that Pedro
> found in v17.
Having received approvals from everyone now, I have committed this
version of the patch, modulo the changes to the line wrapping Pedro
mentioned in the other thread. Thank you to everyone who reviewed