This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Nios2 dynobj handling fixes
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Andrew Jenner <andrew at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:53:53 +1030
- Subject: Re: Nios2 dynobj handling fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170228024911.GG12547@bubble.grove.modra.org> <58B528DB.email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 12:38:03AM -0700, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> Anyway, I've verified that I get working executables again with this patch,
> and I've kicked off some more thorough testing to run overnight.
The burning question is whether you want the patch on master to be
applied to the branch, or to revert the nios parts of 17026142e?
Australia Development Lab, IBM