This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Various RISC-V Fixes
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:47:21 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Various RISC-V Fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 02:21:01 PST (-0800), Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2017, at 18:42, Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Here are the three RISC-V patches that aren't on the 2.28 branch but are on
>> master. One has been submitted for 2.28, but I haven't gotten any feedback,
>> while the other two are new.
>> We'd really like these in the release so we can build Linux with the 2.28
>> release rather that having to tell the Linux devs to patch it or get binutils
>> Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
>> Also: I'd like to check on the policy for commiting to 2.28. I haven't gotten
>> any feedback on my "OK for 2.28?" messages recently and I was told that I
>> needed an OK for the 2.28 branch from Tristan Gingold. I haven't seen any mail
>> from Tristan Gingold recently, but when I went to rebase I saw a bunch of
>> patches committed. Am I asking for approval incorrectly?
> Yes, they are OK.
Thanks! They've been pushed.
> You are asking correctly, but I have a backlog of emails to read. Sorry!
No problem. I just didn't want to screw something up.