This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Various RISC-V Fixes
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:21:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: binutils-2_28-branch: Various RISC-V Fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On 24 Feb 2017, at 18:42, Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> wrote:
> Here are the three RISC-V patches that aren't on the 2.28 branch but are on
> master. One has been submitted for 2.28, but I haven't gotten any feedback,
> while the other two are new.
> We'd really like these in the release so we can build Linux with the 2.28
> release rather that having to tell the Linux devs to patch it or get binutils
> Are these OK for the 2.28 branch?
> Also: I'd like to check on the policy for commiting to 2.28. I haven't gotten
> any feedback on my "OK for 2.28?" messages recently and I was told that I
> needed an OK for the 2.28 branch from Tristan Gingold. I haven't seen any mail
> from Tristan Gingold recently, but when I went to rebase I saw a bunch of
> patches committed. Am I asking for approval incorrectly?
Yes, they are OK.
You are asking correctly, but I have a backlog of emails to read. Sorry!