This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Additional SVE instructions
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, richard dot sandiford at arm dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:42:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Additional SVE instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch supports some additions to the SVE architecture prior to
> its public release.
> Tested on aarch64-linux-gnu.
Did you check both big-endian and little-endian ? (I have checked and
I know that there are no problems, but I just want to make the point that
it helps to know all the variations that you have tested. Hmm, I probably
should have checked ilp32 as well...)
> OK for trunk and 2.28?
Approved for mainline.
Please check with Tristan for the 2.28 branch.