This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: palves at redhat dot com (Pedro Alves)
- Cc: bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com (Peter Bergner), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org (binutils), amodra at gmail dot com (Alan Modra), qiyaoltc at gmail dot com (Yao Qi)
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:32:36 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 02/24/2017 05:02 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
> > Here is the 18th version of the patch that fixes the issues that Pedro
> > found in v17.
> > Pedro, how does this look now?
> Other than the comment I sent to v17, I have no further comments,
> it looks great to me.
> Yao, Ulrich, any further comments?
No, it looks really good to me as well.
> Massive thanks for the patience and for getting this done.
Absolutely agreed -- Thanks, Peter!
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain