This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Add a "compnum" feature
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, richard dot sandiford at arm dot com, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:29:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Add a "compnum" feature
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * opcode/aarch64.h (AARCH64_FEATURE_COMPNUM): New macro.
> (AARCH64_ARCH_V8_3): Include AARCH64_FEATURE_COMPNUM.
> * aarch64-tbl.h (aarch64_feature_simd_v8_3): Replace with...
> (aarch64_feature_compnum): ...this.
> (SIMD_V8_3): Replace with...
> (COMPNUM): ...this.
> (CNUM_INSN): New macro.
> (aarch64_opcode_table): Use it for the complex number instructions.
> * doc/c-aarch64.texi: Add a "compnum" entry.
> * config/tc-aarch64.c (aarch64_features): Likewise,
> * testsuite/gas/aarch64/advsimd-compnum.s: New test.
> * testsuite/gas/aarch64/advsimd-compnum.d: Likewise.
Approved for mainline. Check with Tristan for the branch (but I think that it is getting very close to release time).