This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:27:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, v18] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/24/2017 05:02 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
> Here is the 18th version of the patch that fixes the issues that Pedro
> found in v17.
> Pedro, how does this look now?
Other than the comment I sent to v17, I have no further comments,
it looks great to me.
Yao, Ulrich, any further comments?
Massive thanks for the patience and for getting this done.