This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] readelf: Version definition processing/output cleanups
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:02:18 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] readelf: Version definition processing/output cleanups
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 06:14:12PM +0000, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> This is a small series of clean-ups to address issues I have discovered
> -- in the course of the last round of PR/ld 20828 bug fix preparation --
> in the processing of version definition sections in `readelf'.
OK for all.
Australia Development Lab, IBM