This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, James Cowgill <James dot Cowgill at imgtec dot com>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:23:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] PR ld/20828: Move symbol version processing ahead of GC symbol sweep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170221225219.GC14945@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017, Alan Modra wrote:
> OK to commit. If we find corner cases where the rearranged code
> regresses we'll handle that as we find them.
Applied then, thanks for your review. I do hope we won't have to get
back to it.