This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] GAS: Consistently fix labels at the `.end' pseudo-op
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:45:26 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GAS: Consistently fix labels at the `.end' pseudo-op
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 08:30:55PM +0000, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> There's little non-MIPS stuff here, but this is changing generic ECOFF
> code, so OK to apply? No regressions with my usual targets.
OK, and no need to worry that you might be stepping out of bounds for
obvious changes like this.
Australia Development Lab, IBM