This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH] aarch64: actually copy first operand in convert_bfc_to_bfm()
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Marcus Shawcroft" <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, "Richard Earnshaw" <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 03:11:26 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] aarch64: actually copy first operand in convert_bfc_to_bfm()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Commit 93562a343c ("[AArch64] PR target/20666, fix wrong encoding of
new introduced BFC pseudo") changed the destination operand to 0,
making the whole function invocation a no-op. We really want to copy
operand 0 (a register) to operand 1 (an immediate before coming here).
2017-02-21 Jan Beulich <email@example.com>
* aarch64-asm.c (convert_bfc_to_bfm): Copy operand 0 to operand
1 (instead of to itself).
@@ -1607,7 +1607,7 @@ convert_bfc_to_bfm (aarch64_inst *inst)
/* Insert XZR. */
copy_operand_info (inst, 3, 2);
copy_operand_info (inst, 2, 1);
- copy_operand_info (inst, 0, 0);
+ copy_operand_info (inst, 1, 0);
inst->operands.reg.regno = 0x1f;
/* Convert the immedate operand. */