This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
GOLD linker and arm-none-symbianelf
- From: Marian Kechlibar <marian dot kechlibar at circletech dot net>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 18:16:43 +0100
- Subject: GOLD linker and arm-none-symbianelf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
although Symbian OS is practically dead in the commercial world, I still
have to support several hundred Symbian OS - based clients.
Recently, I successfully built binutils 2.27 for target
arm-none-symbianelf. It works. But I cannot build "gold" for this
target, only "ld". It seems that the target platform is not supported.
I can build gold for linux from the same sources just fine.
Is really gold unusable on arm-none-symbianelf?
If I still wanted to build gold for arm-none-symbianelf, what edits do I
have to do in config/makefiles in order to get the system to build the