This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:16:08 +1030
- Subject: Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19E012B6-897D-476D-BD02-183EF834BC68@adacore.com> <CAJimCsFy_LRcitFjOy7ES-3J-oCojcxRkfLixePGqD8AJ43x5g@mail.gmail.com> <5125B08E-62E4-4D26-A235-5D536FFD4929@adacore.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <BA98E075-0DAC-4750-B8B2-E4AE5D544E68@adacore.com>
On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 05:52:01PM +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> So I plan to to the 2.28 release mid February, unless there is still an urgent patch pending.
There is one thing I'd like to fix for hppa-linux. -z relro is broken
there, and the patch I applied to the branch made things worse. I
don't think that should hold up the release, but please give me a days
warning so I can revert the patch or apply the followup fix in pr21000
if Dave's testing shows it is good.
Australia Development Lab, IBM