This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Recent CRIS commits ported to the 2.28 branch
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 02:11:47 +0100
- Subject: Recent CRIS commits ported to the 2.28 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The bfd/elf32-cris.c patches for PR 20995 for cris-linux and the
newlib/19935 (formerly binutils/19935) patch for
ld/emulparams/criself.sh that I committed within the last week,
are also now on the 2.28 branch. All after checking that
cris-elf and cris-linux get no FAILs running the testsuite.
(No complete toolchain was used; binutils-local tests only.)