This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PING] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:25:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PING] Add support for setting disassembler-options in GDB for POWER, ARM and S390
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/31/17 9:47 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
I'd like to ping the following patch that resolves Alan's issues with
the language translation of the help strings, the @kindex issue noticed
by Yao as well as adding the gdb test cases Pedro wanted:
Bah, Uli pointed out to me, that I missed Yao's other review comments.
Let me look though those before anyone spends any more time on this.