This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 06/19] PRU Opcode Port
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Dimitar Dimitrov <dimitar at dinux dot eu>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:32:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 06/19] PRU Opcode Port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <11426882.Il7EOiM6o8@tpdeb>
On 01/22/2017 09:38 AM, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:
> On петък, 20 януари 2017 г. 12:35:29 EET Pedro Alves wrote:
>> On 12/05/2016 08:42 PM, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:
>>> + This file is part of GAS, the GNU Assembler, and GDB, the GNU
>> Hmm, GDB, the GNU DisassemBler ? :-)
>> Why not:
>> "This file is part of the GNU opcodes library."
> Sorry about that copy-pasta. Considering that the PRU opcode patch has already
> been merged, and since there are several such occurances in the tree, please
> check the attached fix.
Looks obvious enough to me. I've pushed it in.