This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GOLD] Use "set -e" in test scripts
- From: "Rahul Chaudhry via binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:15:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: [GOLD] Use "set -e" in test scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJRD=ortTec5UUC2CaADhpWmZbmxaqRM3TQW5o0+OyTNr6Cjyw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJimCsHk9F=AMxo5WKfs-KNsTgdMSktFSqA41RKvK1=fyhmrQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJRD=oreoYx94SbrTSBkXoYznUbzpxse0TD6ZNp7G1emWfetKA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJimCsFHVb3RJDAEyng95JGWWZ_Qoxjswj31wgVLZNBSdTwRkw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKOQZ8w9DJnjidmsfoR8i3U8sHq2LZT0w52QYH_Py_3LtUiPyg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Rahul Chaudhry <rahulchaudhry at google dot com>
On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:35 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> Thanks for your review.
>>> What would be the next steps to get this patch merged?
>>> I am a new contributor, and do not have write access to the repository.
>> I'll apply this patch for you.
>> Your next step is to write to email@example.com and ask for
>> write access to the binutils repo. You can name me as your sponsor.
>> (Or, since Ian is cc'ed here, maybe he will go ahead and add you.)
> As far as I know Rahul doesn't have a sourceware account at all, so
> the right step is https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi .