This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GOLD] Use "set -e" in test scripts
- From: "Ian Lance Taylor via binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Rahul Chaudhry <rahulchaudhry at google dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:35:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: [GOLD] Use "set -e" in test scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJRD=ortTec5UUC2CaADhpWmZbmxaqRM3TQW5o0+OyTNr6Cjyw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJimCsHk9F=AMxo5WKfs-KNsTgdMSktFSqA41RKvK1=fyhmrQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJRD=oreoYx94SbrTSBkXoYznUbzpxse0TD6ZNp7G1emWfetKA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJimCsFHVb3RJDAEyng95JGWWZ_Qoxjswj31wgVLZNBSdTwRkw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for your review.
>> What would be the next steps to get this patch merged?
>> I am a new contributor, and do not have write access to the repository.
> I'll apply this patch for you.
> Your next step is to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for
> write access to the binutils repo. You can name me as your sponsor.
> (Or, since Ian is cc'ed here, maybe he will go ahead and add you.)
As far as I know Rahul doesn't have a sourceware account at all, so
the right step is https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi .