This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] objdump: Better objdump section headers in wide mode
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:27:55 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] objdump: Better objdump section headers in wide mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I like the patch but you didn't say how it was tested. That leads me
to suspect the patch may introduce testsuite regressions. A grep over
the testsuite shows occurrences of "objdump -hw" and
"objdump -h --wide" in target specific tests.
Australia Development Lab, IBM