This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] PR ld/20995: MIPS: Set GAS flags correctly for tests
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 23:27:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFA] PR ld/20995: MIPS: Set GAS flags correctly for tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161226054448.GC340@bubble.grove.modra.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20170118221831.GO32333@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Alan Modra wrote:
> > As this touches your TCL code in what is perhaps a non-obvious way I'll
> Looks good to me.
Thanks. Committed now then, with a description update to refer to the
original commit, and backported.