This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GOLD] Use "set -e" in test scripts
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Rahul Chaudhry <rahulchaudhry at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:24:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: [GOLD] Use "set -e" in test scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJRD=ortTec5UUC2CaADhpWmZbmxaqRM3TQW5o0+OyTNr6Cjyw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJimCsHk9F=AMxo5WKfs-KNsTgdMSktFSqA41RKvK1=fyhmrQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJRD=oreoYx94SbrTSBkXoYznUbzpxse0TD6ZNp7G1emWfetKA@mail.gmail.com>
> Thanks for your review.
> What would be the next steps to get this patch merged?
> I am a new contributor, and do not have write access to the repository.
I'll apply this patch for you.
Your next step is to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for
write access to the binutils repo. You can name me as your sponsor.
(Or, since Ian is cc'ed here, maybe he will go ahead and add you.)