This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix decoding mask of the VCMLA instruction
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "Szabolcs Nagy" <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>, "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <nd at arm dot com>,"Binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 04:11:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix decoding mask of the VCMLA instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5878C7C1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>> On 16.01.17 at 11:56, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> 2017-01-13 Szabolcs Nagy <email@example.com>
>> * arm-dis.c (coprocessor_opcodes): Fix vcmla mask.
> Approved - please apply.
I'm sorry for having noticed only over the weekend, but I think
there's a second issue here: Aiui the instruction takes a 1-bit
immediate (selecting between 90° and 270°), yet doesn't
decode bit 20 (which would be required to always be 1 for only
those two value to be selectable). It is of no help that the test
case only ever tests #90 as the immediate operand.