This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Fixes
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:09:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: binutils-2_28-branch: RISC-V Fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <11F995EF-A21A-4EFA-ABE6-C87551A9E758@adacore.com>
> On 16 Jan 2017, at 09:04, Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 16 Jan 2017, at 03:17, Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> wrote:
>> These patches landed on master, but we'd like them to be on the 2.28 branch as
>> well if possible. They're all small patches that fix bugs.
>> I'm not sure what the procedure is for doing this: I was told to email Tristan
>> Gringold for approval, I've rebased these patches against the 2.28 branch.
>> They have ChangeLog entries that match the ones in the master branch, but I can
>> change that around if that's what's supposed to happen.
> That's ok for 2.28; please commit.
(And with the correct binutils email).