This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] update zlib to the 1.2.10 release.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:17:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] update zlib to the 1.2.10 release.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/05/2017 07:45 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
Were there any changes that we needed to carry forward or any changes
you needed to make to the upstream sources?
These are the changes updating zlib from 1.2.8 to 1.2.10. It is only used when
building without a system zlib. The new release includes fixes for security
issues CVE-2016-9840, CVE-2016-9841, CVE-2016-9842, CVE-2016-9843.
Checked with a build with disabled system-zlib. Ok for the trunk?