This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Run more ld tests when not native
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:20:34 +1030
- Subject: Re: Run more ld tests when not native
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170102133453.GP29355@bubble.grove.modra.org> <CAMe9rOpwx2eV49FVjm5Cq0sHMoqMx=j3KrBvHHBR4GZv9=qkjA@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:00:51AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> I checked in this patch to fix i386 ld tests.
Sorry, and thanks for cleaning up after me. I didn't modify the
x86_64 and i386 tests to run when non-native, thinking there were
plenty of people running native tests. Perhaps the i386 tests at
least should be run non-native?
Australia Development Lab, IBM