This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 06:22:34 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 01:24:58 PST (-0800), firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hi Palmer,
>>> Approved (for mainline) - please apply.
>> Sorry for the confusion, am I supposed to apply this patch? I don't see it on the binutils git master.
> That was my intention, yes. To avoid delays however I have gone ahead and checked the patch in.
>> As far as I know I don't have write access to the binutils repository. Should
>> I fill out the form on sourceware.org to request access?
> I think that that would be a good idea. Please use this form:
> You can use my email address as the approver.
I just submitted the form.