This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 09:24:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mhng-553da97c-a2fe-49e9-b439-a43421630108@palmer-mbp2014>
>> Approved (for mainline) - please apply.
> Sorry for the confusion, am I supposed to apply this patch? I don't see it on the binutils git master.
That was my intention, yes. To avoid delays however I have gone ahead and checked the patch in.
> As far as I know I don't have write access to the binutils repository. Should
> I fill out the form on sourceware.org to request access?
I think that that would be a good idea. Please use this form:
You can use my email address as the approver.