This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 11:14:50 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] RISC-V/GAS: Correct branch relaxation for weak symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 02:28:19 PST (-0800), email@example.com wrote:
> Hi Peter, Hi Andrew,
>> 2016-12-21 Andrew Waterman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/tc-riscv.c (relaxed_branch_length): Use the long
>> sequence when the target is a weak symbol.
> Approved (for mainline) - please apply.
Sorry for the confusion, am I supposed to apply this patch? I don't see it on the binutils git master.
As far as I know I don't have write access to the binutils repository. Should
I fill out the form on sourceware.org to request access?