This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: update-copyright.py for binutils
- From: Paul Smith <paul at mad-scientist dot net>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 10:10:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: update-copyright.py for binutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170104133806.GM31129@bubble.grove.modra.org>
- Reply-to: paul at mad-scientist dot net
On Thu, 2017-01-05 at 00:08 +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> This is a modified form of gcc's contrib/update-copyright.py.
> It's what I've been using over the last couple of years to update our
> copyright years.
FYI, many GNU tools are using the update-copyright utility from gnulib
to manage this:
Maybe these could be merged somehow.