This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/5] Add support for the RISC-V Q extension
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, kito dot cheng at gmail dot com, gingold at adacore dot com, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, amorda at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 14:35:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] Add support for the RISC-V Q extension
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mhng-d804eec1-9cd7-4505-8481-6f9366c85bd4@palmer-mbp2014>
>> Approved and applied to the mainline sources.
> Thanks! This was part of a patch set, does your statement apply to all 5
> patches or just the first one?
This approval just applies to this patch (ie patch 1 of 5).