This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Add support for Redox on i386 and x86_64
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeremy Soller <jackpot51 at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 23:34:34 +1030
- Subject: Re: Add support for Redox on i386 and x86_64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPp=RpEL4mNJo7e0q_3vJaMJ_Ln4VQr_wDxyrYAbSP9A6QZ1bQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 12:38:56PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > diff --git a/config.sub b/config.sub
> Note - this file is shared between the binutils/gdb projects and the gcc
> project, so any changes made here should also be reflected in the gcc
Actually, we already have the redox change, imported 2016-12-31.
Jeremy must have read the config.sub comment
# Please send patches to <email@example.com>.
Australia Development Lab, IBM