This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v3 00/15] Binutils/gas/ld port for PRU
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Dimitar Dimitrov <dimitar at dinux dot eu>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 12:13:24 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 00/15] Binutils/gas/ld port for PRU
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 12:39:45PM +0200, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:
> This patch series adds support for the Texas Instruments PRU I/O core. This port targets version 3 of the PRU core, which is found in the popular Beaglebone line of boards. The older core revisions are not supported.
Now committed. I made a few changes to the order of commits so that
--enable-targets=all built after the bfd patch, which needs include
files from later patches. I also edited the testsuite a little,
indenting directives. That's not really necessary for PRU, but I
learned that habit when writing tests for all targets. Some targets
don't need a colon on labels, instead recognizing anything starting in
the first column as a label.
Australia Development Lab, IBM