Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016, Tristan Gingold wrote:

> I have just made the branch (I will be away next week so I preferred
> to make it before). Do not hesitate to bump the gold version on master
> and on the branch.

 FYI, I'll be automatically pushing all changes I've intended to make as
a part of the current MIPS development effort to this branch then, until
a further notice.

 I'll be away from tomorrow until Jan 8th, and I will have further stuff
to push when I am back, as I won't be able to complete the documentation
and test suite updates tonight for the upcoming MIPS feature I intend to
publish.

 Thanks for the extra work you caused me and Merry Christmas anyway.

  Maciej