This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
objdump of binary for micromips.
- From: Kenneth Johansson <kenneth dot johansson at inteno dot se>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 13:24:04 +0100
- Subject: objdump of binary for micromips.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
So I have a binary for mips that I want to investigate but the code is
compiled with micromips ISA and I cant fogure out a way to have objdump
objdump -b binary -D -EL -m mips BLOB
do assume mips32 ISA.
is there any way to do this ?