This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [msp430] Sync tc-msp430.c with devices.csv
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joe Seymour <joe dot s at somniumtech dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 17:37:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [msp430] Sync tc-msp430.c with devices.csv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Joe Seymour <email@example.com> writes:
> I wondered the same thing. My understanding is that the devices being
> removed were "invalid spins", so can't be being used by anyone, and
> never will be.
Ah, makes sense.
> Assuming you don't want me to revise the patch, would you mind checking
> it in for me? I don't have write access.
Have you submitted paperwork to get access? This is a good test case
for getting set up.