This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [msp430] Sync tc-msp430.c with devices.csv
- From: Joe Seymour <joe dot s at somniumtech dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:22:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [msp430] Sync tc-msp430.c with devices.csv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 20/12/2016 19:53, DJ Delorie wrote:
> I know this is a sync, but do we *ever* want to remove devices from the
I wondered the same thing. My understanding is that the devices being
removed were "invalid spins", so can't be being used by anyone, and
never will be.
Web searches related to these devices return no relevant results:
msp430 FR5862: No results.
msp430 FR5864: 1 (invalid) result.
msp430 FR5892: No results.
msp430 FR5894: No results.
I'm happy to send a revised patch that doesn't remove them if you prefer?
> (OK to check in though)
Assuming you don't want me to revise the patch, would you mind checking
it in for me? I don't have write access.