This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RISC-V Fixes for 2.28 v4
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: amodra at gmail dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 10:01:10 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: RISC-V Fixes for 2.28 v4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:46:18 PST (-0800), email@example.com wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 10:53:45PM -0800, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> This patch set contains fixed ChangeLog entries. The big one is combining
>> multiple repeat instances of the same filename into a single entry, I also
>> fixed a typo and merged some stray extra entries.
> Much better. Can you commit this yourself, or would you rather
> someone else did?
As far as I know, I don't have commit access. I'm listed in a MAINTAINERS
file, but I haven't given anyone a SSH key (unless it's tied to my GNU account
If it's not too much work, it'd be great if you could commit these -- even if I
have commit access, it'll probably take a bit to figure out how to do it
Thanks for all the feedback!