This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/9] Formatting changes for RISC-V
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: amodra at gmail dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 22:29:17 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/9] Formatting changes for RISC-V
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 21:58:19 PST (-0800), email@example.com wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 08:27:04PM -0800, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> * riscv-opc.c: Put opening braces of array initializers on the
>> same line as the array declaration.
>> * riscv-opc.c: Add a space before a macro call.
> Omit repeating the file name on the second line. Or just
> * riscv-opc.c: Formatting fixes.
OK, I'll use the shorter version. Since squashing the file names will change
the text of every ChangeLog, I will submit a v4 of the patch set with the