This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Testsuite question - fail due to EOF
- From: Yury Norov <ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:21:09 +0530
- Subject: Re: Testsuite question - fail due to EOF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Yuri dot Norov at caviumnetworks dot com;
- References: <20161201155129.GA3533@yury-N73SV> <20161209001014.GL10584@bubble.grove.modra.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 10:40:14AM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 09:21:29PM +0530, Yury Norov wrote:
> > extra regexps in
> > /home/yury/work/glibc-img/binutils.src/ld/testsuite/ld-aarch64/tls-relax-gd-le-ilp32.d
> > starting with "^ +10000: d2a00000 movz x0, #0x0, lsl
> > #16$"
> > EOF from tmpdir/dump.out
> > If I repeat that commands manually, tmpdir/dump.out becomes not empty,
> > and contains correct objdump output.
> Check actual output against the regexp, especially space vs. tab.
> The #... in your expected output will eat lines until it gets a match
> with the next line, the regexp shown above. Finding no match you
> eventually get to EOF.
Thank you. It's exactly my problem. Now I have fixed it.