This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold patch] PR 17643: Add -z bndplt support (for Intel MPX)
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 11:34:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [gold patch] PR 17643: Add -z bndplt support (for Intel MPX)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJimCsGp_9j=Kg0K-MNvD=x7_bTM9-mrZ9+eUqE8wwZhn3Ccgg@mail.gmail.com> <CAB=4xhqckGU-gnT3AriWTX1StfjTOs4TiNXHeawd5V4JM28iTw@mail.gmail.com>
> NaCl does not support bnd instructions. It's unlikely any such support will
> be added in the future.
That's what I was guessing. Thanks for confirming.